- demonstrate a general knowledge of the Bible, including a synthetic understanding of the major books.
- evidence a general knowledge of theology.
- evidence an ability to biblically and theologically support their views on a specific contemporary issue.
- evidence an increasing likeness to Christ as manifested in love for God, love for others, and the fruit of the Spirit.
- evidence an interest and involvement in the local church or other ministries with which they are associated.
|NT501 Elementary N.T. Greek I or Psychology Elective||3||NT502 Elementary N.T. Greek II or Psychology Elective||3|
|OT501 Old Testament I||3||OT502 Old Testament II||3|
|CE501 Evangelism/Missions/ Christian Living||3||CO514 Biblical Counseling||3|
|NT503 New Testament I||3||CE503 Principles of Teaching||3|
|TH501 Basic Theology I||3||NT504 New Testament II||3|
|CE502 Hermeneutics||3||TH502 Basic Theology II||3|
|FE501 Field Education I||0||FE502 Field Education II||0|
|HI601 Bible History & Archaeology||3||Area Requirement||3|
|CE603 Christian Ethics/ Church Finance||3||TH602 Apologetics /Elective||3|
|TH601 Premillennialism & Dispensationalism||3||LA601 Christian Writing & Research||3|
|CE615 Master of Arts Reading I||1||CE616 Master of Arts Reading II||1|
|FE601 Field Education III||0||FE602 Field Education IV||0|